Ventures Platform Foundation is a social impact organization focused on creating an Africa with sustainable and inclusive wealth by building and supporting entrepreneurs and innovators who leverage technology in creating solutions to Africa’s most urgent problems. We are committed to building capacity in young people especially females to leverage technology and sustainable enterprise in creating these solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Administrator
- We are looking to employ a smart, vibrant and intuitive candidate to take up an interesting role on our team as Program Administrator on a Contract basis.
Our choice candidate will be responsible for the following:
- You will carry out administrative activities for the Project team, including program schedules, vendor management, time and resource management and allocation and daily adhoc responsibilities.
- Carry out administrative activities for assigned VP Programs i.e follow up on schedules, vendor management, time and resource management; allocation and daily adhoc responsibilities.
- Maintain a standard operating procedure document and data bank for collecting and collating different kinds of data that could improve program planning.
- Schedule and organize complex meeting and travel arrangements.
- Handle the requisition and retirement of program expenses.
- Provide administrative support for the Programs Manager and the Team, (which may include matters of strict confidentiality).
- Provide administrative and logistics support for program activities such as events and trainings.
- Maintaining a tracking system for major scheduled events and activities.
- Support the Program Manager to manage the program calendar.
- Provide cover and support for other members of the VP team where necessary.
- Communicate persuasively and tactfully with the VP team and the community, to ensure cooperation and compliance with milestones on the program.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- At least 1-2 years administrative experince
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to manage and prioritize a high workload, working to tight deadlines.
- Proven time management and organizational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures associated with program managements
- Intermediate skills in the use of MSWord, Excel and Powerpoint to prepare, proof and edit a range of written material including correspondence and reports.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2019.
The post Ventures Platform Foundation Job Vacancy : Program Administrator appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.