WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Contract Engineer
- Prepare the Call for Tender documentation and specific Tender and Tender Evaluation Procedures in line with Ikike and Company procedures;
- Administer the tendering process to ensure the “due process” is respected and timely progress is achieved, including preparation and issuance of communication documentation with Tenderers, organization of tender clarification meetings, organization of tender correspondence and filing, etc
- Liaise with the relevant Engineer in Charge on technical issues to ensure that these are adequately incorporated into the tender process;
- Liaise with the Ikike Project Team members who are responsible for the relationship with NAPIMS and NCDMB to ensure these authorities are kept up to date with tender progress and developments, to obtain any necessary attendance at meetings and to obtain all necessary approvals;
- Validate Tenderer compliance with Bid Bond, Bank Statements, Insurance and Parent Company Guarantee requirements and the like;
- Evaluate contractual proposals and assist in evaluation of technical and commercial proposals where applicable;
- Assist in the preparation of the Technical Recommendation Report and the Recommendation to Award;
- Prepare final contract documents and obtain signatures for execution of the contract;
- Close out the Pre- contract phase (e.g. notification of unsuccessful Tenderers, storage of tender
- Contracts experience (10 years minimum) of EPSC and related Contracts in the Oil & Gas industry within a client organization.
- Good team spirit and open communication skills.
- Well organized, diligent and proactive.
Application Closing Date