Eptech Power Control Systems Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 10th December 2013. The company is actively engaged in providing in-house designed and developed Power Solutions for various applications in telecom and non telecom. The Company is equally engaged in providing the services installation & Commissioning of Solar & Non Solar Hybrid Solutions, Installation & Commissioning of Remote Monitoring Solutions, Power Audit and Power Optimisation, Earthing & Surge Protections, Repair of Power Systems & O&M.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- The accounts officer will be responsible for the processing of vouchers, invoices and contract payments, generating reports and other accounting functions as needed to ensure accurate, timely payment sand financial reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparinng Voucher
- Maintaining ledger
- Maintaining Cash Book
- Input all vendor invoices in system.
- Review aging and determine invoices to be paid.
- Print reports.
- Generate cheque in accordance with issuing guidelines.
- Prepare cheque voucher and submit for approvals.
- Address employee and vendor inquiries regarding payments.
- Reconcile vendor accounts
- Must be organized and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to apply reconciliation techniques using standard accounting methods and principles.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- Ability to prepare worksheets and reports on spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Quickbook is strongly needed.
- Knowledge of basic accounting terminology and concepts
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- AAT, OND, HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
The post Eptech Power Control Systems Limited Job Vacancy : Accounts Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.