Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment Channels Manager
Reporting To: Head Franchise and Payment Channels
Job Type: Full time
- The purpose of the role is to plan, implement and carryout third party revenue channels expansion activities in order to meet or exceed company revenue (collection)
- Ensure consistent and even spread of all payment channel integrators, through positive planning and efficient deployment/management of Dealers and agents
- Drive revenue by building a strong indirect channel partner network
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on boarding new channel partners and agents to drive collection efficiencies
- Develop Go-to-Market plans for each of the channel partners and agents and ensure the efficient execution of those plans.
- Educate the market / channel to the benefits of products and services
- Identify solution providers and manage/optimize the relationship between solution providers and channels partners to the benefit of Ikeja Electric
- Develop proposals and negotiate channel, Agent agreements and any other legal commitment in conjunction with the legal department
- Provide basic and critical insights on offsite locations and advise management on new initiatives that can be effectively deployed through the channel management plan
- Present written quarterly reviews and annual plans to all levels of partner management
- Ensure all partners adhere to company professional standards in the engagement of customers at all times.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Serve as channel partner’s single point of contact
- Perform other duties as assigned by the unit Head or Head of Department
- First Degree (BSC/HND) or its equivalent
- 10 years related work experience
- Strong understanding of the Channel Management System and revenue models.
- Excellent communication skills, focusing on persuasion and presentation skills
- Experience in channel sales very important
- Minimum of 3 years of prior supervisory/management role
- Problem solving and decision making
- Good Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Development
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Ability to influence others
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Research and report writing skills.
- Commitment to excel
- Negotiation and persuasion
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2019.