International Energy Services Limited Job Vacancy : Construction Supervisor – Mechanical/Piping
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
IESL provides clients with engineering expertise throughout the project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and scope documents to design conceptualization, construction management and post-construction evaluation. Our objective is to provide integrated, client-driven consulting engineering and design solutions that help companies attain a competitive edge in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Construction Supervisor – Mechanical/Piping
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- To execute assigned Mechanical/Piping construction activities for the CAPEX Plant Project Development, in accordance with approved project management procedures, ensuring HSE, quality, schedule and budget standards are met in a controlled, transparent and auditable manner
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out and supervise the construction of the Strategic Value Identification (Pre-FID) and Value Realization (post-FID) processes of allocated mechanical/piping engineering Plant projects, including constructability reviews, in accordance with the approved Project Management Procedures, while ensuring proper authorizations to achieve project delivery within approved project scope, HSE, quality, schedule and construction budget
- Develop Construction Risk Assessment of assigned Mechanical/Piping projects aligned with the Project Risk Assessment to identify and assess risks, ISSUES and uncertainties associated with implementing the specific project and implement the Construction Risk Management Plan and mitigation strategies for assigned projects under consideration.
- Implement the Mechanical/Piping Engineering Construction Management Plan (for Shutdown and non-Shutdown related projects), including commissioning and start up plans, spare part recommendations, training requirements, start up assistance for specialized equipment, etc. in order to ensure appropriate construction delivery, flawless start up and handover to the Business Owner or Asset Holder.
- Develop project execution plan for all projects assigned in line with client procedures
- Apply the HSE and Quality Management Plan for assigned Mechanical/Piping engineering construction activities and ensure adherence to the Project Quality Management System to achieve quality delivery of projects, and carry Out, where required, construction changes, deviations and queries in accordance with the Change Management Processes
- Supervise the Stakeholder Management Plan and submit timely construction progress reports for assigned projects for effective communication and seamless construction delivery.
- Generate and ensure complete closure of Punch List items, timely handover of documentation of completed projects.
The right candidate should:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5-7 years post-graduation experience, out of which minimum of 3 years should have been spent in project engineering or construction activities in the oil & gas industry.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2019
The post International Energy Services Limited Job Vacancy : Construction Supervisor – Mechanical/Piping appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.