KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Coordinator
Ref #: Pdj34
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are recruiting for the role of a Practice/Divisional Coordinator.
- The Practice Coordinator will provide strategic direction to development and manage the annual planning and budgeting process and coordinate communication and efficiency within support areas.
Detailed Job Description
- The ideal candidate will co-ordinate and drive performance in line with its strategic objectives
- He/ She will manage the day to day operational functions within the division
- Set expectations and monitor delegated activities
- Develop, coordinate projects within the team and manage project team activities
- Track progress and deliver within set time and budget
- Oversee the business development function and assist in developing strategies as well as ensuring the implementation
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree
- Work experience in similar function
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and comfortable with figures
- Ability to manage multiple personalities/ work with multiple bosses and superiors
- Multitask and work under pressure
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Above all, high ethical standards and integrity.
Application Closing Date