Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy : HR Business Partner (Outsourcing) – Oyo
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Multi-national company is expanding its operations in the South West region (Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi) and require the services of qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner (Outsourcing)
HR Service Delivery/Employee Relations:
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the designated business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at BU level.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Take a coaching approach and provide management information to facilitate effective, consistent, empowering people management – expecting and enabling managers to assume increasing responsibility for all aspects of people management.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work in partnership with senior management teams to identify the people implications of strategic and business plans and other developments.
- Provide professional senior level, strategic and operational HR advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, recruitment strategies, and managing change processes, providing risk analysis to support this.
- Constructively challenge decisions which are not in best interest of the organisation.
- Facilitate effective workforce planning to identify the capacity and capability of the BU to deliver its objectives.
- Facilitates recruitment for designated BU (in conjunction with Head of Outsourcing).
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Support on the Recruitment, Selection and Placement, ensure compliance with HR policies and procedure;
- Oversee employees’ safety, welfare wellness and health;
- Support on Compensation and Benefits;
- Liaison officer and points person for all queries.
- B.Sc in HRM or any of the Humanities/Social Sciences courses plus membership of CIPM with three to five years hands-on experience in HR.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in outsourcing services
- Fluent in English
- Interpersonal savvy:
- strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Effective influencer, able to work cross-functionally and with contacts at all levels in the organization
- People management & coaching skills
- Customer focus
- Change agility
- Strong computing skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Drive for results
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
The post Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy : HR Business Partner (Outsourcing) – Oyo appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.