Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Head of Information Technology (IT)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
- Articulate, manage and steer the development of disruptive strategies, goals and objectives to build, enhance and brand equity (measurable); promoting sustained brand awareness, penetration, patronage and loyalty
- Lead and manage the development of strategies, goals and objectives to enhance, sustain and build equity for the brand and ensure a seamless and cost efficient execution of the agreed strategies.
- Lead the initiation and implementation of brand marketing initiatives to serve specific purposes for the Group and its affiliates with respect to new market segments
- Lead brand positioning initiatives for the Group across national, regional and international locations
- Lead the management and application of the Group’s corporate identity guidelines and policies across all communication channels, working with various stakeholders, in line with brand CI manual.
- Lead in the management of the Group’s Brand Asset Library (including images, presentations, documentaries, adverts, publications, etc) – involving updating and regular maintenance of same. The brand asset library consists all assets deemed as historical and current brand intellectual property (consisting of ATL/BTL -creative design templates and print, electronic & digital creative assets and templates for advertising/promotional materials).
- Monitor and evaluate relevant competitor brand identity changes and tactical marketing communications activities.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of the Group’s brand quality assurance strategy, in accordance with overall strategic plan.
- Identify creative opportunities to improve the company’s online brand presence and promote the company’s strategic business goals.
- Ensure adherence to internal brand guidelines and work with various stakeholders to mitigate the risk of infringements/liability (such as image rights etc).
- Lead the exploitation of business intelligence and competitor analysis, utilizing market trends to maintain brand leadership position.
- Lead tracking, measuring and reporting ROI on all brand activations to drive efficiency
- Co-ordinate the development, management and adherence to Corporate Identity Manuals across all touch points
- Coordinate selection, training and re-training of Brand Champions
- Lead vendor management, including sourcing and selection with emphasis on smart pricing and efficient returns
- Lead all forms of media scheduling and buying across all channels
- Handle cross functions within the corporate communications department and the entire Group
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience
- Minimum of a relevant University Degree.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in a similar role within a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, E-commerce company, Financial services company, Oil & Gas, Telecoms or top flight creative agency
- Adept with all forms of social media and platforms, including: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- MS Office Suite.
- Mac and Windows environments.
- Good knowledge of disruptive brand positioning/integrated marketing communications
- Good knowledge of project management, including event management, sponsorships and conferences
- Good grasp of digital and social media trends and their impacts across specific and generic markets
- Good understanding of brand equity, digital and social media measurement metrics
- Working knowledge of developing creative designs
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal relations and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest brand trends globally for a brand that operates across markets
- Excellent teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Project Management (Analytical, Communication, Teamwork, Time Management, etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Strong personality
- Interpersonal skills
- Team building / conflict management
- Attentiveness to details.
- Relationship Management
- Knowledge of the business environment
- Passion/Drive for Service Delivery
- “Eyes for detail”.
Application Closing Date
The post Sahara Group Limited Job Vacancy : Head of Information Technology (IT) appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.