The West African College of Surgeons is a professional organization that promotes education, training, examinations and research in surgery in Africa.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration
- The Head of Administration will be responsible for the daily administration of the College Secretariat under the overall leadership of the Secretary General.
Education and Experience
- Applicants must possess a good University degree and appropriate Postgraduate qualifications.
- At least five (5) years continuous cognate experience (after appropriate Postgraduate qualifications), four (4) years of which must have been spent in an administrative position in a University or similar tertiary educational institution.
- Registration with relevant professional associations is mandatory.
- Candidates must also possess the ability to know, interpret and apply the Public Service Rules and Regulations.
- Evidence of effective job planning, staff management and control, good human relations plus high sense of responsibility are essential.
- Honesty, personal integrity and poise for hard work are essential attributes.
- Ability to speak and write French will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
The post West African College of Surgeons Job Vacancy : Head of Administration appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.