Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Directs, establishes, maintains and plans overall policies and goals for Business Development
- Provides necessary vision and leadership required to get the company growing and to prepare it for its future tasks
- Identifies potential Business Partners and negotiates agreements.
- Teams with the Head of Projects and HSE Services Manager in supervising Request for Proposals/Quotations (RFP/Q) process including soliciting from desirable prospective clients and preparing proposals for new businesses.
- Ensures that all Corporate Objectives and Targets are met within the defined period.
- Develops and administers Marketing Database which includes Clients and Prospects Information, Mailing Lists and Financial Reports
- Develops database of competition – products pricing and quality
- Expand current business services/ products in line with corporate objectives and aspirations
- Identify and develop new markets/customers plans in accordance with company’s strategy and goals.
- Monitor proposal and market/project development methods to ensure the company meets its target
- Works with Senior Leadership in developing and managing relationships and negotiating contracts
- Develops and manages relationships with Alliance Partners and Existing clients
- Oversees Corporate Communications activities including Internal and External Communications Systems; Public Relations efforts; External Vendors and Consultants.
- Networks key industry players and relevant Government functionaries to create a positive identification with the company’s brand.
- Ensures presence of the Company at relevant professional groups events, trade exhibitions
- Manages sponsorship of events and distribution of sales and marketing materials.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.