Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Corporate Communications
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Manage company brand
- Develop internal and external publications
- Implement brand initiatives and strategies online
- Strong relationship with public and private organizations
- Coordinate and implement social media and web contents
- Develop communication strategies for the delivery of corporate culture and business strategies
- ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and conduct meetings to share information.
- Develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use.
- Represent the organization to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public.
- Develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company’s policies or position on issues.
- Other duties will include issuing press releases and arranging interviews.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience preferably in corporate communication in the Oil and Gas industry
- Excellent interpersonal communications skill as well as language and Media studies
- Existing connections and relationships with the oil and gas industry stakeholders
- Excellent research, writing and proofreading skills to ensure all materials are high quality and accurate.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2019.