Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Protocol Officer
- Identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedure to be used in transport operations, ensuring all customers are aware and follow statutory guidelines and company procedures.
- Responsible for controlling, supervising and optimizing the allocation of duties to drivers and all staff under their charge to ensure high performance standards are maintained.
- Providing protocol to clients at the Airport both international and domestic.
- Deal with Immigration Authority and Airport Security force for clearance of clients
- Ensuring Speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Arrange Hotels and Airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration
- Diploma in Travel IATA
- Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage
- 5-7 years working Experience in the travel industry with working knowledge to ticketing and travel logistics
- Extensive Knowledge of the airline industry and foreign embassies/visas application Agencies.
- Proficient with internet use, MS-Office
- Good team spirit and human relations management.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2019