International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
IESL provides clients with engineering expertise throughout the project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and scope documents to design conceptualization, construction management and post-construction evaluation. Our objective is to provide integrated, client-driven consulting engineering and design solutions that help companies attain a competitive edge in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- Initiate, plan and execute approved portfolio of Plant Process projects to agreed standards (Cost, Schedule, Quality), ready to operate as defined In each project’s Final Investment Decision while meeting clients Goal Zero HSE Objectives.
- Scope includes all activities to initiate the projects, progress through the various Decision Gates, obtain FID, execute, commission and close out the projects
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following
- Adopt and apply standard project management tools and techniques, including supporting resources, to accurately scope, plan, cost, execute and control projects to meet approved objectives as in the FID. Contribute to the evolution of standardised work processes, tools, best practices, repeatable solutions and synergies between all projects in the portfolio and across the Projects Delivery group.
- Participate in the process of identifying, screening, planning, prioritisation and approval of the plant’s investment program, including capital allocation and all related governance accountabilities
- Manage relationships with external stakoholders, including senior management, and NLNG Board sub-committees as appropriate, National regulatory bodies, NGOs, the host communities etc to ensure all required approvals and permits are delivered timely
- Implement the approved Operations Readiness and Assurance process to ensure from project initiation, that all projects are delivered ready to operate safely and reliably
- Manage own projects’ portfolio in line with, and contribute to maintaining the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System in place
The right candidate should:
- B.Sc. in Engineering discipline
- 5 -7 years post-graduation experience, out of which minimum of 2 years should have been spent in project engineering / design/ construction activities in the oil & gas industry.
- COREN registered
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2019
The post International Energy Services Limited Job Vacancy : Project Engineer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.